Redwood was established in 2001, committed from the beginning to providing the highest standards of quality, integrity and reliability.
Originally specialising in business insurance solutions for local firms, we are now able to provide a full range of insurance to both businesses and individuals alike.
Our reputation for providing a first-class service, combined with the ability to offer competitive premiums, has established us within the commercial insurance marketplace.
Our ever-growing portfolio of clients ranges from small business start-ups to multinationals.
Our highly trained and experienced team work hard to find you an appropriate, cost-effective and efficient solution.
With experience across multiple sectors, we offer clients a ‘one-stop shop’ solution.
Access to market-leading insurance providers gives us the capability and expertise to meet all your insurance requirements.
Operating from our Essex-based office, many of our clients are based in London and the Home Counties including Essex and Hertfordshire. Wherever you are, we remain focused on your individual needs.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, insurance and protection to corporate and individual clients.
We are a member of Broker Network, the leading network of independent insurance brokers. This allows us to retain our independence while accessing enhanced policies from key UK insurers, many of which simply aren’t available elsewhere.
Our Pledge is to treat all clients fairly, with respect, integrity and professionalism.
- We are transparent in the way we carry out our business and aim to provide products and services that totally meet our customers’ needs.
- The advice we provide is based on our clients’ best interests and we aim to exceed clients’ expectations in terms of personal service and product performance.
- We will always provide advice and information clearly and professionally, and will listen closely to the requirements and comments of our customers.
- It is our policy to ensure that customers are able to switch providers, change products, surrender policies and make complaints without any undue barriers.
- Committed to providing up-to-the-minute advice and guidance, we encourage our staff to continue with their professional development, ensuring we provide the highest levels of efficiency, accuracy and reliability.